Monday, November 20, 2006

Just Mom Notes

Hello !
Just Mom Notes is my first ever Blog!
This is a work in progress so bear with me. I will share Mom Notes on a daily basis. I am not really an "expert" at anything! I am, however, an over 40 Mom to four children- Jake 13; Ian & Dylan 5 next month and Lindsay 2 1/2, so I have alittle experience in child rearing! And I have been happily (for the most part!) married for 25 years , so have a little experience in being a wife!
I am also an avid stamper and dabble in scrapbooking.
On Just Mom Notes I might share:
Reflections on being a Wife, Mom, Daughter, etc.
Mothering Multiples (yes, Ian & Dylan are twin boys, almost 5)
Tips on cooking, including recipes
Tips on decorating your home
Holiday tips, decorations, recipes, etc.
Book reviews (not that I get much time to read!)
Bible verses
Poems
Photos
Stamping projects
Funny Stories about my family
and more as I find interesting things to share!
So, thanks for looking and please check in daily with Just Mom Notes !

No comments: